Topics: L/C Views on China Trade – “The Risk Factor”
Speakers: Mr. T.O. Lee is voted as one of the nine best Letter of Credit specialists in a global survey by “L/C Views” USA in Nov. 2005. He is a DOCDEX L/C Expert appointed by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Headquarters in Paris since 1997 to adjust L/C disputes submitted to ICC International Centre for Expertise, Paris. 20 minutes allocated for Q+A
- Date: June 21, 2018 (Thursday) 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Venue: Frankie Tomatto’s, Baccus Room, 7225 Woodbine Avenue, Markham
- Cost: Dinner is $70 per person, for extra $30 will become CIBAC Lifetime membership (Normal is $100*).*this is Special Summer Offer and dinner includes full buffet, all you can drink fountain pop, coffee & tea. Cash preferred, cheque acceptable
- Door Prizes: Draw at conclusion of presentations
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, Questions call 416-856-3548
- Why you should attend?
If you are using L/C in your Import and Export Trade
If you think L/C is an absolute payment guarantee for your goods.
If you have difficulties encountered in L/C trade.
If you have personally encountered or heard of L/C frauds.